The project will provide urgently needed low cost, reliable and efficient thermal power to the deregulated Ghanaian power market.
Lake Albert Infrastructure Services
The Lake Albert Infrastructure Project is designed to provide access to reliable electricity supply and clean water as well as additional power to the national grid.
- eleQtra named as winner of Smart Communities Coalition Innovation Fund grant to provide off-grid workspaces in Uganda 18th February 2021
- eleQtra announces signature of a Memorandum of Understanding to develop a Marine Transport Project on Lake Tanganyika 03rd December 2020
- USTDA awards grant to Pabbo Hybrid Energy Storage & Generation Project in Uganda 22nd September 2020
- Solar eleQtra™ powers the Buwolero Health Center II in Uganda 20th July 2020
- eleQtra and InfraCo Africa renew their development services agreement 10th April 2020