Muchinga Power Company will develop a 200 MW series of run-of-river hydro projects on the Lunsemfwa and Mkushi rivers in central Zambia.
The project's additional capacity will help reduce the country’s current power shortage which has been identified as a major hurdle to its growth
- eleQtra named as winner of Smart Communities Coalition Innovation Fund grant to provide off-grid workspaces in Uganda 18th February 2021
- eleQtra announces signature of a Memorandum of Understanding to develop a Marine Transport Project on Lake Tanganyika 03rd December 2020
- USTDA awards grant to Pabbo Hybrid Energy Storage & Generation Project in Uganda 22nd September 2020
- Solar eleQtra™ powers the Buwolero Health Center II in Uganda 20th July 2020
- eleQtra and InfraCo Africa renew their development services agreement 10th April 2020